- 5 lbs potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup cream
- 16 oz cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Put first 7 ingredients into crock pot and cook on low for 10 hours, high for 6.
- Stir in cream and cream cheese until it is well mixed.
- Slowly and carefully ladle your soup into a food processor, blender, or better yet use a submersible blender and blend your soup to the consistency of your liking. I like to blend half.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.